WELCOME ABOARD!

Hey!
Thanks for viewing this blog of mine. Dont forget to leave a comment!

I'm a certified Super Junior Fan!
Are you?

Ps: Kibum is mine!

PROFILE



"Cause I cant stop!"

The introduction starts here. My name would be Gwyn Joyce but i prefer you call me Gwyn. 12 years living in a small island called the Philippines. I blow my candles every 2ne5th of April, I'm currently studying at Jacinto P. ELpa National Highschool, as a freshman. I'm super duper addicted to Korean bands like Super Junior, 2ne1, 2pm, SNSD, etc. I'm also an addict when it comes to anime ive seen alot some of my faves are Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, Lovely Complex, Yamato Nadeshiko, Bokura ga ita, Special A and alot more. I think ive shared more than enough already so, TODDLES!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOVE

LINKS

Flemingnianz
Nikka Prado
Gecelle Sumbiling
Louzille Urbiztondo
Allyssa Naranjo
Queenie Millan
Zyra Miranda
Princess Lumancas
Kenth Maquiling
Geodelyn Cuartero
Carmelle Martinez
Heartbeat


CHATSPACE

dont 4get to leave a post!

ARCHIVE

July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010

FISHIES

SUPERJUNIOR MV's

PAGE VIEWS



Since: October 26, 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
image.asianfanatics
host.blogger



Monday, July 20, 2009

My Ambition in Life

Every-one of us has its own ambition or dream. Ambition gives us inspiration to always do the best that we can in everything that we do.

When I was still a kid I dreamt of becoming a veterinarian, Want to know why? It was simply because I loved animals and because of that my mother bought me my first ever pet it was a fish named “Ping Pong”, I named it Ping Pong because it was so round that it was almost like a ping-pong ball. Then one day came that my pet Ping Pong had to say goodbye. I felt so bad that I almost cried, and then I thought of becoming a veterinarian so that I can help poor and helpless animals by curing and taking care of them.

Another incident came when I was in grade 4, I was chosen to be one of the representatives of our school in MTAP cluster level, I felt so nervous because it’s my first time joining this kind of events. I studied hard because I don’t want to let our coach and classmates down, then it so happened that we won 4th place and we were able to enter the division level, a thought then came to me of becoming an accountant.

I hope in the near future I will be able to accomplish one of my ambitions, so that I’ll become successful and repay my parents for taking a good care of me.

Labels:

10:34 PM

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts